Nice to meet you.
Hello! I'm Andy Delso! I am a software developer with a primary focus on quality assurance. Most recently, I worked for M1 as a Staff Test Engineer building out their Android automated test infrastructure. Although recently, I was promoted to Mobile Engineer on the Android team! I have been working on said infrastructure using Espresso and Firebase Test Lab. I am eagerly looking forward to working more in the app itself!
As of August 2019 I am a Twitch.tv affiliate! Lately I have been streaming games like Call of Duty Warzone and Fall Guys, amongst others. I tend to enjoy playing games with people, but I enjoy chatting with folks while gaming as well. I primarily like games with interesting stories and compelling gameplay such as The Last of Us, but I also enjoy team based FPS games like Overwatch.
Outside of my profession and streaming, I also enjoy:
- • playing guitar (alt. rock, pop punk)
- • sketching (pencil, pixels)
- • reading (sci-fi, technical)
- • painting and playing miniature war-games (WarmaHordes, Malifaux, X-Wing)
- • and doing fun things with my family (Legos, photography, boardgames, travel)
- Automation: Espresso, Playwright, Selenium, Appium, JUnit, RestAssured, Wiremock, Geb, Spock
- Technologies: Docker, React.js, Node.js, libgdx
- Tools: Android Studio, IntelliJ, VSCode, Insomnia, Proxyman Git
- Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Android,iOS, Linux
Last updated: 27 August 2022