Nice to meet you.
Hello! I'm Andy Delso! I am a software developer with a focus on quality Android applications. Currently, I work for M1 as a recently promoted to Mobile Engineer on the Android team! Previously, I had been working on their infrastructure using Espresso and Firebase Test Lab as a Staff Test Engineer. My projects latley have included working on our updated branding and user experience projects in the Android app! During our most recent Hackathon, I had the privilage of building out our Client Support feature, which was a super fun learning experience!
While this blog is my main form of content generation, I also post it to my socials. More recently I stepped away from Twitter for reasons many users have. Thus I use Mastodon instead. I also cross post primarily to Dev.to and sometimes Medium
As of August 2019 I am a Twitch.tv affiliate! Lately I have been streaming games like Call of Duty Warzone but would like to get back to some solo streams with games like God of War Ragnarok or Assassin's Creed. I tend to enjoy playing games with people, but I enjoy chatting with folks while gaming as well. I primarily like games with interesting stories and compelling gameplay such as The Last of Us, but I also enjoy team based FPS games like Overwatch.
Outside of my profession and streaming, I also enjoy:
- • playing guitar (alt. rock, pop punk)
- • sketching (pencil, pixels)
- • reading (sci-fi, technical)
- • painting and playing miniature war-games (WarmaHordes, Malifaux, X-Wing)
- • and doing fun things with my family (Legos, photography, boardgames, travel)
- Automation: Espresso, Playwright, Selenium, Appium, JUnit, RestAssured, Wiremock, Geb, Spock
- Technologies: Android, Jetpack, Docker, React.js, Node.js, libgdx
- Tools: Android Studio, IntelliJ, VSCode, Insomnia, Proxyman Git
- Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Android,iOS, Linux
Last updated: 2 December 2022