Finally took the time to get this going. Tried on my work MBP but couldn’t get dependencies to line up and quit. Then I figured, why not try on my Windows gaming rig at home…

The setup went wonderfully smooth once I figured out that PowerShell was messing with me. So I stuck with cmd and it went perfectly.

Converted my site to use Jekyll for the main page and setup the basic templating needed to do this thing! Lets see how it looks!

How We Use a Component Model in Selenium to Increase Maintainability

Over the past 9 years of [Sprout Social's]( existence, our [Selenium]( framework ...… Continue reading